In a practical business scenario, you might want to hide unwanted or old Ledger masters and item masters from the new voucher entries to avoid mistakes and wrong posting of vouchers. With this Tally add-on you can simply disable/hide the ledger and item masters which you don't want to show in the new voucher entries but continue to visible in the reports and old vouchers.
With this TDL add-on, you can restrict backdated entries creation and alteration for users in Tally. This add-on works based on the cut-off defined by you and not based on the last voucher entry done in your data. You can even define user-wise different cut-off dates for voucher creation and alteration separately. For e.g. Cut-off date for User - A is 31/03/2021 and for User - B it's 30/06/2021 Refer to the screenshots below of the working module!
With this Tally add-on you can skip Rate and Amount fields for your users in Sales and Sales Order voucher types. Only administrator is allowed to modify the Rate and Amount in this vouchers. This add-on helps organizations to implement additional control in their billing and ordering process and prevent mistakes at user level. Additionally you can even skip Rate & Amount fields for other vouchers like Purchase, Purchase Order, Debit Note, Credit Note, etc You can find Skip Rate and Amount = Yes / No option under voucher type alteration screen and the same is allowed for administrator only.
A must have Tally add-on for every organization to restore / recover crucial accounting data from the Backups. With this Tally Add-on you can setup your preferred backup method from the below available options;
- When you start Tally
- When you close Tally
- When you close company
- On predefined schedules ( Supports 6 auto backup schedules)
With this Tally add-on admin can easily track and trace the user activity log / Audit Trail in Tally.By enabling this module admin will able to track and trace following events;
- Vouchers Entered by with Date and Time
- Vouchers Altered by with Date and Time
- Get log of changes happened in the voucher like Ledger name, Item name, amount
- For every voucher edits, compulsory Reason will be asked and same will be displayed in audit trail report
- Admin can disable the delete option for users
- Admin can disable the cancel option for users
- If delete and cancel is disabled for the users then only admin can able to delete the vouchers
- Deleted vouchers will be shown under Recycle Bin option and same will be visible to admin only
- Users can able to see their respective Entered and Altered vouchers report only
- Admin can able to see all users Entered and Altered vouchers report
- Captures Entered by / Altered by Windows User Name, IP Address and MAC Address