Are you looking for a solution to export data from Tally to Excel?
For many reasons you might need to export Item masters and Ledger masters data from Tally to Excel.
Follow the steps below to export data from Tally to Excel without any technical knowledge or third-party tools ;
- Download Tally to Excel add-on from here
- Enable the Tally to Excel add-on in the required company from which you want to export the data
- You will now see Tally to Excel menu on the Gateway of Tally
- You will now see Item master and Ledger master Tally to Excel options
- Once the Item or Ledger master report is loaded, click on ALT+E: Export button to export the data in excel
- Before you export, configure and set file format as Excel
You can also export data from Tally to Excel using ODBC method available in Excel but it requires bit technical knowledge, supported drivers and related components.