TDL for Restrict Selected Groups and Ledgers in Tally
Rs. 1,999.00 + GST
Restrict Critical Financial Information among your users
With this TDL add-on, the admin can restrict selected Groups and Ledgers for the users. Admin can create multiple levels and assign the levels to the users to enable the restrictions.
Once the admin has assigned restrictions to the users, users will not able to see the details of that groups and ledgers across the Tally.
For e.g. you can restrict groups and ledgers like Salary, Loans, Investments, Bank accounts, etc
Please refer screenshots below to understand how it works.
Watch Demo Here
|Mode of Support||
Anydesk, Email, Phone
Multi User, Single User
Works on Tally.ERP9 & TallyPrime
Clean & Verified Code
With this Tally add-on admin can easily track and trace the user activity log / Audit Trail in Tally.By enabling this module admin will able to track and trace following events;
- Vouchers Entered by with Date and Time
- Vouchers Altered by with Date and Time
- Get log of changes happened in the voucher like Ledger name, Item name, amount
- For every voucher edits, compulsory Reason will be asked and same will be displayed in audit trail report
- Admin can disable the delete option for users
- Admin can disable the cancel option for users
- If delete and cancel is disabled for the users then only admin can able to delete the vouchers
- Deleted vouchers will be shown under Recycle Bin option and same will be visible to admin only
- Users can able to see their respective Entered and Altered vouchers report only
- Admin can able to see all users Entered and Altered vouchers report
- Captures Entered by / Altered by Windows User Name, IP Address and MAC Address
Watch Demo before your buy
- A user with Authorizer role will have facility to create and authorize the vouchers. Once the voucher is authorized then only it will be posted to the regular books of accounts.
- A user with Checker role will have facility to create and approve the vouchers. At this stage voucher will be flagged a approved but it won't be posted in the books until it is authorized by Authorizer.
- A user with Maker role will have facility to create vouchers and they will be flagged a pending and won't posted in the books until it will be authorized.
- When you start Tally
- When you close Tally
- When you close company
- On predefined schedules ( Supports 6 auto backup schedules)