Previous productBack to products
TDL for Disable Delete and Cancel in Tally (User-wise)
Rs. 1,499.00 + GST
With this TDL add-on, you can define user-wise allow and disallow of Delete and Cancel options in Tally.
|Mode of Support||
Anydesk, Email, Phone
Multi User, Single User
SKU: TS16 Category: Security Control TDL Tags: cancel in tally, delete in tally, disable cancel in tally, disable delete in tally, how to disallow cancel in tally, how to disallow delete in tally, how to restrict cancel in tally, how to restrict delete in tally
Works on Tally.ERP9 & TallyPrime
Clean & Verified Code
With this Tally add-on you can skip Rate and Amount fields for your users in Sales and Sales Order voucher types. Only administrator is allowed to modify the Rate and Amount in this vouchers. This add-on helps organizations to implement additional control in their billing and ordering process and prevent mistakes at user level. Additionally you can even skip Rate & Amount fields for other vouchers like Purchase, Purchase Order, Debit Note, Credit Note, etc You can find Skip Rate and Amount = Yes / No option under voucher type alteration screen and the same is allowed for administrator only.
Restrict Critical Financial Information among your users With this TDL add-on, the admin can restrict selected Groups and Ledgers for the users. Admin can create multiple levels and assign the levels to the users to enable the restrictions. Once the admin has assigned restrictions to the users, users will not able to see the details of that groups and ledgers across the Tally. For e.g. you can restrict groups and ledgers like Salary, Loans, Investments, Bank accounts, etc Please refer screenshots below to understand how it works.
Watch Demo Here
Watch Demo Here
A must have Tally add-on for every business having multiple Tally users and departments with approval system. With this TDL add-on admin define roles to the users in Tally like Authorizer | Checker | Maker
- A user with Authorizer role will have facility to create and authorize the vouchers. Once the voucher is authorized then only it will be posted to the regular books of accounts.
- A user with Checker role will have facility to create and approve the vouchers. At this stage voucher will be flagged a approved but it won't be posted in the books until it is authorized by Authorizer.
- A user with Maker role will have facility to create vouchers and they will be flagged a pending and won't posted in the books until it will be authorized.
In a practical business scenario, you might want to hide unwanted or old Ledger masters and item masters from the new voucher entries to avoid mistakes and wrong posting of vouchers. With this Tally add-on you can simply disable/hide the ledger and item masters which you don't want to show in the new voucher entries but continue to visible in the reports and old vouchers.
A must have Tally add-on for every organization to restore / recover crucial accounting data from the Backups. With this Tally Add-on you can setup your preferred backup method from the below available options;
- When you start Tally
- When you close Tally
- When you close company
- On predefined schedules ( Supports 6 auto backup schedules)
With this TDL add-on, you can restrict backdated entries creation and alteration for users in Tally. This add-on works based on the cut-off defined by you and not based on the last voucher entry done in your data. You can even define user-wise different cut-off dates for voucher creation and alteration separately. For e.g. Cut-off date for User - A is 31/03/2021 and for User - B it's 30/06/2021 Refer to the screenshots below of the working module!
With this Tally add-on admin can easily track and trace the user activity log / Audit Trail in Tally.By enabling this module admin will able to track and trace following events;
- Vouchers Entered by with Date and Time
- Vouchers Altered by with Date and Time
- Get log of changes happened in the voucher like Ledger name, Item name, amount
- For every voucher edits, compulsory Reason will be asked and same will be displayed in audit trail report
- Admin can disable the delete option for users
- Admin can disable the cancel option for users
- If delete and cancel is disabled for the users then only admin can able to delete the vouchers
- Deleted vouchers will be shown under Recycle Bin option and same will be visible to admin only
- Users can able to see their respective Entered and Altered vouchers report only
- Admin can able to see all users Entered and Altered vouchers report
- Captures Entered by / Altered by Windows User Name, IP Address and MAC Address