TDL for Cost Center Wise Profit & Loss in Tally
Rs. 1,499.00 + GST
With this TDL you can generate Cost Center wise Profit & Loss report in Tally with single click.
This will automatically generate cost center wise columns and bifurcate all the Income & Expenses and show the Profit or Loss before tax.
You can view group wise summary as well as ledger wise detailed report.
See the module screenshots below for reference.
|Mode of Support||
Anydesk, Email, Phone
Multi User, Single User
Works on Tally.ERP9 & TallyPrime
Clean & Verified Code
With this Tally add-on you can send following bulk emails directly from Tally.
- Outstanding reminder email to a single customer
- Outstanding reminder to the group of customers like Sundry Debtor
- Outstanding reminder to multiple selected customers only
- Ledger details to a single customer
- Ledger details to a group of customers like Sundry Debtor
- Ledger details to multiple selected customes only
Additional features and configuration...
- You can predefine Subject and Message for outstanding reminders and ledger details
- You can predefine email settings of your outgoing emails server
- Special report to detect Ledgers without Email ID's
Lifetime Validity, No Renewals
- Create multiple Brokers
- Choose broker at the time of Sales Order / Sales Invoice
- Define commission percentage for each Order / Invoice
- Define lump-sum commission for each Order / Invoice
- Commission will be calculated on Gross value before Tax
- Filter commission report by Broker
- Filter outstanding report by Broker
- Export report to excel
- Optionally print broker name on Invoice by enabling from F12:Configuration
Item wise Month Wise Sales
Item Wise Party Wise Sales
Item Wise Stock Group wise Sales
Party Wise Month wise Sales
Party Wise Item Wise Sales
Party Wise Group Wise Sales
Item wise Month Wise Purchase
Item Wise Party Wise Purchase
Item Wise Stock Group wise Purchase
Party Wise Month wise Purchase
Party Wise Item Wise Purchase
Party Wise Group Wise Purchase
Apply filters by Item, by Party, by Stock Group, by Ledger Group
- You will find a separate master for creating a salesman
- You can assign a Salesman at party master date wise, so if there is a change in salesman for a customer, you can set the new applicable date and salesman.
- Additional field select salesman will be displayed during Sales, Credit Note and Receipt voucher entries
- If the salesman is assigned at party master then it will auto captured in the voucher and if not defined at party master then you can choose the salesman from the list during voucher entry.
- New reports salesman-wise Sales, Collection, and Outstanding is available with Salesman filtration. Credit notes will be considered in the reports.
- Optionally Salesman name can be printed on Tally Invoice by enabling it from F12 configuration
- Easy to implement and use