Are you looking to send Invoices, Orders, Reports & Ledgers Directly from Tally to WhatsApp?
With this TDL addon you can now send important accounting and financial reports and updates seamlessly from your Tally to WhatsApp!
All you just have to enter/update your customer and suppliers mobile number in the Tally ledger masters and start sending messages from Tally to WhatsApp.
You can practically send any vouchers, reports, ledgers directly from Tally to your customers WhatsApp number as added in the party master in Tally.
Sending Invoices, Orders, Outstanding reports on your customers directly from Tally to WhatsApp helps to speedup your important business activities without any delay and dependencies.
Follow the steps below to Send Invoices, Outstanding Reminders, Party Ledgers from Tally to WhatsApp.
- Download the Tally to WhatsApp TCP
- Copy the downloaded TCP file in your TallyPrime folder
- Open a Company in TallyPrime > Press F1: Help > TDLs & Add-ons > Press F4: Manage Local TDLs and select the TCP file to load
- Press F6: add-on features and enable the Tally to WhatsApp module
- On gateway of Tally you will find a new option as “Tally to WhatsApp”
- Go to Profile and enter the Sender API key you have received
- Update missing mobile numbers of all party masters with country code
- All done! You will now find a new button to send WhatsApp messages on all vouchers, outstanding reports and ledgers