Are your looking to send messages from Tally to WhatsApp?
With this TDL addon you can now send important accounting vouchers, ledgers, reminders and updates seamlessly from your Tally to WhatsApp!
All you just have to enter/update your customer and suppliers mobile number in the Tally ledger masters and start sending messages directly from Tally to WhatsApp.
You can practically send any vouchers, reports, ledgers directly from Tally to your customers WhatsApp number as added in the party master in Tally.
Sending Invoices, Orders, Outstanding reports on your customers directly from Tally to WhatsApp helps to speedup your important business activities without any delay and dependencies.
Follow the steps below to Send Messages from Tally to WhatsApp
- Download the Tally to WhatsApp TCP from here (Trial or Paid Version)
- Copy the downloaded TCP file in your TallyPrime folder
- Open a Company in TallyPrime > Press F1: Help > TDLs & Add-ons > Press F4: Manage Local TDLs and select the TCP file to load
- Press F6: add-on features and enable the Tally to WhatsApp module
- On gateway of Tally you will find a new option as “Tally to WhatsApp”
- Go to WhatsApp Settings and enter your unique WhatsApp API Instance ID, Access Token and company short code
- Update your customers and suppliers mobile number with country code prefix, 91 for India
- All done! You will now find a new button to send WhatsApp messages on all vouchers, outstanding reports and ledgers
Most amazing thing about this Tally to WhatsApp Sender TDL is you don’t need to keep your WhatsApp open or don’t need to scan your WhatsApp every time you send the messages. It sends messages in the background via official WhatsApp REST API route.
How to send confirmation of accounts from Tally to WhatsApp?
Sending confirmation of accounts from Tally on WhatsApp can be quickest and effective way of getting accounts confirmations from your customers and vendors.
To send confirmation of accounts from Tally to WhatsApp directly, you will have to first install and activate the Tally to WhatsApp sender TDL in your Tally as per the steps explained above.
Once you have activated the Tally to WhatsApp module, you can now navigate from Gateway of Tally to Display > Accounts books > Ledger > Press ALT+J: Send Confirmation on WhatsApp button and click on send now.
How to Send Invoices from Tally to WhatsApp?
Sending Invoices from Tally on WhatsApp can be quickest and effective way of intimating about the billing information’s to your customers.
To send Invoices from Tally to WhatsApp directly, you will have to first install and activate the Tally to WhatsApp sender TDL in your Tally as per the steps explained above.
Once you have activated the Tally to WhatsApp module, you can now record the Invoice or open the existing Invoice and click on Send WhatsApp Message button to send Invoice to your customers WhatsApp instantly.